2010年7月16日星期五

                               



















Yesterday

didn't went to school again
because got cerama
i dont want go><
then woke up early
went to SG with my cousin
we go shopping
we go ikea first~
this is my first time went there~
nice place to buy about home~
afterthat went to bugis street
haha~
have been waiting such a long long time
went there shopping
because thing at there will be more cheaper
really! i got buy many clothes at there
good~
i must said that
singaporean was always walked
when u went where u must can saw they all walked
haha~even i went there also walked !
tired loh ~but that will let me keep my weight
not bad too~
i ‘m quite likes Singapore
and i have think to study at there~




                

my piano exam  result was coming out already
but i scared to face up the result ~
(×&……¥×0
stress!!!
i dont want to saw it!!






still have 8days and 10days~


原來一個人一點也不好...........

没有评论:

发表评论