2010年9月22日星期三

well~well~well
i think i really like to write blogger this few days~
so many thing had happed!
holidays was passed
ayin!must more serious and hardworking!
SPM is coming closer and closer. =.=
dont to think too much~
tats will be alright=)
my result i think still not bad lah~
i got improved!
at least was  pass those subject i cared


eyerrrrr~
why i'm so fat
keep eating
it make me gain weight
i think i really need to do some exercise
long long time i didn't  exercise ady:(


 
 
my gal~
yes! is YOU♥
i dont want care everything liao~
just let it like that like that........
wat u said and u write i was totally agreed~!
call me if u have unhappy thing
i will always besides u=)



Hmm......u still dont understand wat i care and want
yiyer!!kill me pls...>
when i really cant to control myself then i  must will ask it!:(

没有评论:

发表评论