2010年3月29日星期一

last satuday
went to Singapore visit my aunt
we all ate steamboat there
nice=]
and tat day also was my cousin birthday
got birthday cake was chocolate flavour~xdd
fat!
afterthat when we want to go back another aunt'home slept
she bring we all eat supper again。。。
was 豆漿%油條
i like it~
tat day we all always eat eat eat!
I ate a lot of food...
Oh my god!!

next day
i go to the shopping centre wif my aunt
called Somerest313
we go wif mrt
it was a new shopping place
not bad。。very big
actually many thing in SG was not expensive
was very cheap i think~
and also got many delicious food
oh make me want to try everything there !!
if i go to there study just give me one week
i think i will become a fatty
haha

i feel that sg was a nice place
i like it=]
i want go and live in sg~xixi
can i?



i say
i want to hardworking ~
all my teacher told me
SPM was not so hard to get A+
was very easy
so gambateh!
even the akaun&sejarah was the subject i most dislike
i also want atleast pass it!



i want to control my daily diet now
and also want to decrease my weight la~
how can i do?
and eat wat thing wii let my less my weight?

没有评论:

发表评论